Plenary or Keynote (one hour lecture)
- T. Etzion, Correction of Two-Dimensional Cluster Errors, 10th IMA International Conference on Cryptography and Coding, Cirencester, UK (December 2005).
- T. Etzion, Problems on Two-Dimensional Synchronization Patterns, International Workshop on Coding and Cryptology, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (June 2009).
- T. Etzion, Codes and Designs in the Grassmann Scheme, Algebraic, Combinatorics, and Applications, ALCOMA10, Thurnau, Germany (April 2010).
- T. Etzion, Error-Correcting Codes in the Projective Space, Workshop on Coding and Cryptology, Singapore (May 2011).
- T. Etzion, Error-Correcting Codes in the Projective Space, 3rd International Castle Meeting on Coding Theory and Applications, Cardona, Spain (September 2011).
- T. Etzion, Automorphisms of Codes in the Grassmann Scheme, Trends in Coding Theory, Ascona, Switzerland (October-November 2012).
- T. Etzion, Subspace Codes – Constructions and Bounds, First European Training School in Network Coding, Barcelona (February 2013).
- T. Etzion, Codes and Designs, Mathematics of Communications: Sequences, Codes and Designs, BIRS, Banff (January 2015).
- T. Etzion, Codes and Designs over Vector Spaces, International Workshop on Algebraic Combinatorics at ZJU, Hangzhou, China (September 2015).
- T. Etzion, On the structure of q-Steiner systems, Design and Application of Random Network Codes, Istanbul, Turkey (November 2015).
International Symposium on Information Theory
- T. Etzion, Constructions of Error-Correcting DC-Free Block Codes, San Diego, California (January 1990).
- T. Etzion, New Lower Bounds for Asymmetric Codes, San Diego, California (January 1990).
- S. W. Golomb, T. Etzion, and H. Taylor, Sets of Sonar Sequences, Budapest, Hungary (June 1991).
- S. Bitan and T. Etzion, Constructions for Optimal Constant Weight Cyclically Per-mutable Codes and Difference Families, Trondheim, Norway (June 1994).
- T. Etzion, The Depth Distribution – a New Characterization for Linear Codes, Ulm, Germany (July 1997).
- T. Etzion and A. Vardy, On Perfect Codes and Tilings: Problems and Solutions, Ulm, Germany (July 1997).
- R. Talyansky, T. Etzion and R. M. Roth, Efficient Code Constructions for Certain Two-Dimensional Constraints, Ulm, Germany (July 1997).
- T. Etzion, A. Trachtenberg, and A. Vardy, Which Codes Have Cycle-Free Tanner Graphs? Boston (August 1998).
- T. Etzion and A. Vardy, Two-Dimensional Interleaving Schemes with Repetitions: Constructions and Bounds, Sorrento, Italy (June 2000).
- T. Etzion and K. Paterson, Zero/Positive Capacities of Two-Dimensional Runlength Constrained Arrays, Washington (June 2001).
- B. Mounits, T. Etzion and S. Litsyn, Improvement on the Johnson Upper Bound for Error-Correcting Codes, Lausanne, Switzerland (July 2002).
- Y. Merksamer and T. Etzion, On the optimality of coloring with a lattice, Chicago (July 2004).
- T. Etzion and B.Mounits, Quasi-Perfect Codes with Small Distance, Chicago (July 2004).
- M. Schwartz and T. Etzion, Two-Dimensional Burst-Correcting Codes, Chicago (July 2004).
- B. Mounits, T. Etzion and S. Litsyn, New Upper Bounds on A(n,d), Adelaide, Australia (September 2005).
- K. Censor and T. Etzion, The Positive Capacity Region of Two-Dimensional Run Length Constrained Channels, Seattle (July 2006).
- I. Tal, T. Etzion and R. M. Roth, On Row-by-Row Coding for 2-D Constraints, Seattle (July 2006).
- E. Yaakobi and T. Etzion, Error-Correction of Multidimensional Bursts, Nice, France (June 2007).
- T. Etzion and A. Vardy, Error-Correcting Codes in Projective Space, Toronto (July 2008).
- T. Etzion, N. Kalouptsidisy, N. Kolokotronisy, K. Limniotisy, and K. G. Paterson, Binary Sequences of Period 2n with Prescribed Critical Error Linear Complexity Prole, Toronto (July 2008).
- E. Yaakobi and T. Etzion, High-Dimensional Error-Correcting Codes, Austin, Texas (June 2010).
- N. Silberstein and T. Etzion, Codes and Designs Related to Lifted MRD Codes, Saint Petersburg, Russia (August 2011).
- T. Etzion, Sidon Sequences and Doubly Periodic Two-Dimensional Synchronization Patterns, Saint Petersburg, Russia (August 2011).
- T. Etzion, A. Vardy, and E. Yaakobi, Coding for the Lee and Manhattan Metrics with Weighing Matrices, Instanbul, Turkey (July 2013).
- S. Buzaglo, E. Yaakobi, T. Etzion, and J. Bruck, Error-Correcting Codes for Multi-permutations, Instanbul, Turkey (July 2013).
- S. Buzaglo, E. Yaakobi, T. Etzion, and J. Bruck, Systematic Codes for Rank Modulation, Honolulu, Hawaii (June-July 2014).
- S. Buzaglo and T. Etzion, Perfect Permutation Codes with the Kendall’s τ-Metric, Honolulu, Hawaii (June-July 2014).
- N. Raviv and T. Etzion, Distributed Storage Systems Based on Intersecting Subspace Codes, Hong Kong (June 2015).
- E. Ben-Sasson, T. Etzion, A. Gabizon, and N. Raviv, Subspace Polynomial and Cyclic Subspace Codes, Hong Kong (June 2015).
- N. Silberstein and T. Etzion, Optimal Fractional repetition Codes and Fractional Repetition Batch Codes, Hong Kong (June 2015).
Information Theory Workshop
- T. Etzion and V. Wei, On Two-Dimensional Run-Length-Limited Codes, Salvador, Brazil (June 1992).
- V. Skachek, T. Etzion, and R. M. Roth, Ecient Encoding Algorithms for Third-Order Spectral-Null Codes, Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway (July 1997).
- T. Etzion, Perfect Codes in the Johnson Schemes, Punta del Este, Uruguay (March 2006).
- T. Etzion, Folding, Tiling, and Multidimensional Coding, Taormina, Sicily, Italy (October 2009).
- N. Silberstein and T. Etzion, Enumerative Encoding in the Grassmannian Space, Taormina, Sicily, Italy (October 2009).
- T. Etzion, A. Vardy, and E. Yaakobi, Dense Error-Correcting Codes in the Lee Metric, Dublin, Ireland (August-September 2010).
- M. Horovitz and T. Etzion, Local Rank Modulation for Flash Memories, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (November 2014).
Information Theory and Applications
(in La Jolla, San Diego, January-February each year)
- T. Etzion, Stopping Redundancy of Reed-Muller Codes, Information Theory and Applications, 2007.
- T. Etzion and A. Vardy, Coding Theory in Projective Spaces, 2008.
- T. Etzion, Sequence Folding, Lattice Tiling, and Multidimensional Coding, 2010.
- S. R. Blackburn and T. Etzion, The Asymptotic Behavior of Grassmannian Codes, 2012.
- N. Silberstein and T. Etzion, Optimal Fractional Repetition Codes, 2014.
- M. Horovitz and T. Etzion, Constructions of Snake-in-the-Box Codes for Rank Modulation, 2014.
- T. Etzion and A. Wachter-Zeh, Vector network Coding based on Subspace Codes Outperforms Scalar Linear Network Coding, 2016.
- under construction
Program Committee Member
- ISIT 2002, Lausanne, Switzerland
- SETA 2008, Lexington, KY, USA
- ISIT 2011, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- SETA 2012, Waterloo, Canada
- ISIT 2012, Cambridge, MA, USA
- ISIT 2013, Istanbul, Turkey
- SETA 2014, Melbourne, Australia
- ISIT 2014, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- ISIT 2015, Hong Kong, China
- ISIT 2016, Barcelona, Spain